Wednesday, December 15, 2010

...I think I can....

....I thought I could....and I did it!!! I really really did it!!!! I finished out my first semester with a 4.0....and in case you didn't know....thats ALL A'S!!!!!!!! WhAt?!?!?!!! I know now...when you think you can....and you keep your eye on the prize....you can do anything you set your mind to! My only hope now is that I can keep the trend going.....but only time will tell how that one works out.....
Next semester is going to be full of lots of exciting firsts for both David and myself (no we're not getting married and nobody is having a baby)....and I can't wait to share them all....but first David must spill the beans to a few important people (b/c we all know I spill the beans right out of the can...which means I'm sure most of the 3 people who read this already know) ... at any rate...stay tuned for our big announcement....coming soon to a blog near you.....


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: