Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...It's my year....

"It's my year"...that was my mantra...last year....and I really thought it was....my year..this time last year. Turns out...it was my year....just not in the way I had hoped....but that's the funny thing about life....sometimes the things we think we want/need/would like to have...turn out to be things we never knew we wanted in the first place....
As another year begins....I still have yet to determine what it holds....but I do know there are adventures to be had....challenges to over come...and plenty of things to learn...about life....about our relationships....and about starting over....in a new place....with new things to experience...new friends to make...and new sights to see.....
So I think I'll keep my mantra....and make it another..."its my year" kinda year....and as an old chapter closes...and a new one opens....I can remember that I don't have to be sad about the things I'm leaving behind....because there is a whole lot of room to be excited....about all the things to come.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: