Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break....

....has pretty much went as fast as it came....and for that I am not thankful. I could defiantly use a few more days to myself....just to regroup and figure a few things out...but I suppose that time will come right after finals. Speaking of that forsaken "f" word....I'm pretty nervous going into finals. Mostly because my work schedule and personal schedule up to the big day are not conducive to studying....and for an anal retentive freak like me....I need to get organized!!! I just feel like there is so much to do...and so little time....

I work and have class 2 Tuesday's in a row...which basically means I'll be skipping Physiology so I can have some down time before work....which isn't ideal...but I had to make a few trades for my fav person ever in the whole wide world (bff Jamie) to visit Dec 8-11th! (I'm bursting at the seems with excitement and am planning like a crazy person to maximize our time together) And right after she leaves I have finals Tuesday and Friday...and then it's CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!

Christmas break will be spent getting ready for Christmas (duh!) and also figuring out what my next move is school wise. I have two options at this point. Stay at Iowa and finish my last prereq (Microbio) and then look into Mt. Mercy for next Fall....or look into Mt. Mercy now...rush around like a crazy person, take Microbio there in the Spring (along with some other classes they require) and start in their Nursing Program in the Fall (with hopes of being done in 2 years). Dispite my advisor's advice (which hasn't proved to get me anywhere thus far) I'm thinking I'm just going to take Microbio in the Spring here at Iowa while I continue to work...and make it my mission to get into Mt. Mercy in the Fall and take the fast track to my BSN. *fingers crossed* I don't get screwed somewhere in that mix and they decide to change up their Nursing Program too.........

Lot's to do....let the To Do Lists be made!

No comments: