Thursday, November 11, 2010

...after chemistry lab today.....

.....you should all know...that if anyone were stuck with me on a deserted island...or if it were the end of the world and we were chillin in a bunker somewhere....and you had a headache, fever, or were on an aspirin regimen to reduce your chances of having a heart attack....AND we had unlimited access to salicylic acid, acetic acid, acid anhydride, and iron chloride.....I alone could produce endless amounts of aspirin....
....hopefully after a few semesters I should be able to attain a few more skills that would make me a more likely candidate for you to want keep me around in such scenarios....but we'll just have to stay tuned for those....in the mean time you would remain headache and fever free, with reduced chances of having a heart attack.....thank you chemistry 102

No comments: