Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"The surest way not to fail...is to be determined to succeed"

The results are in....and as many of you already know....I ENDED UP WITH A BIG FAT 95 ON MY CHEMISTRY TEST!!!!! The average on this test was a 64...only 4 people made A's...and I my friends was one of those! I don't think I could be ANY happier....not only because I made an A and kicked that tests booty....but because lots of things were proven with this A (aside from the whole chemistry thing).......

...I proved to myself that I CAN ...even when sometimes people try and make me believe I can't....and when you put your heart and soul into something....and give it everything you have....the best you can do ends up being better than the rest! When you leave no option for failure...all that's left is success .....because you CAN...when YOU think you can.......
I know there are people out there who still think I'll fail ... not necessarily chemistry....but at nursing in general....and I know there will be a lot of people out there, when its all said and done, that will try to make that a reality....but sadly for them...I know otherwise....haters can't take the wind out of my sails....I am the only one who can do that....I am the only one who controls whether I make it or break it.....whether I find true happiness in what I do...or if I quit just short of the finish line....sometimes your team mates try and trip you up....and the best revenge...is not staying down...but getting back up....sometimes your cheering section and the people you want so badly to build you up....only break you down......
its important for us all to remember...that just because we've failed at something...doesn't mean others have to as well....we can use the things we've learned through our failures to help others succeed where we could not....and through helping....instead of hindering...we too have succeeded.....
Sometimes...the only thing that keeps you going when you know somebody you love doesn't truly believe in you....is knowing that in the end...when you do accomplish your goals and find happiness....you're the one who stands alone....victorious....and at that point...nothing else matters.....because you beat the odds...you proved them wrong....and you're the one who gets to say "i told you so".....

We are responsible for our own future....our own destiny....believing in ourselves is half the battle....the other half is battling those who try and keep us from our dreams.....so when you think you can....you do...and when others try to tell you you can't....you fight like hell to prove them wrong......


"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become...."

No comments: