Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another round of classes.....

So I've registered for classes....and I must say I'm very impressed....at USC classes seemed to fill so fast...leaving me out high and dry...waiting for people to drop the class (usually after it had already started) before I could get in...however yesterday...I got every class I wanted...at the times I wanted them...no problem at all. It was one of those situations that left me wondering if I had done something wrong...like it was waaaay to easy. But either way...this summer I'll be taking anatomy ... which I'm not going to lie I'm uber excited about....and in the fall I'll be taking nutrition (which I'm also uber excited about) and physiology (which I'm dreading a little bit). This will leave me with a few more classes to take next spring (microbio, healthcare finance, and possibly a math or other bs class they invent to waste my time)...applying for admission into the nursing program for the following fall and hopefully finishing that up in the two years that follow. So my light at the end of the tunnel (though I can't actually see it yet)...will hopefully show up within the next 3 years...so I can return to a normal life again and be done with all of this school mess!!!!

I must admit...when I was working...school sounded like a fabulous escape...and now that I'm here...working seems to be the easier of the two. I suppose thats how things always work out....the grass isn't always greener on the other side...either way I'm crossing my fingers that everything stays on track....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aw, you'll miss it when you're gone all over again! I wouldn't give up my free evenings and weekends for anything, but I definitely do still miss the commradery (?) of everyone being so passionate about the same thing in grad school, and being with a huge group of people who really get you and think like you (maybe it is just like that for social work lol). There is green and not so green on both sides! Try to enjoy it!