Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trying to practice safe procrastinating...

So I decided while I'm studying my ass off...and trying superhero hard not to procrastinate....I'd procrastinate productively and post about my studying....maybe hopefully in some warped world it will help me retain the massive amounts of information I'm trying to shove in my brain in hopes of rockin it out on my last exams before finals....so here's your animal bio entertainment....hope you enjoy.....

Here's an overview of what I'm SUPPOSED to be learning
(not just memorizing...its important not to forget that :-P)

**Muscles--and the cellular basis of muscle contraction


**Meiosis--"the most important act of sex"

 (for those of us who LOVED school house rock back in the day)


(and for those of us who like boring bio videos)

**Genetics--


(sometimes Bill Nye just knows how to explain things)
Obviously we go a little more in depth here with transcription and translation , splicing, and the expression of genes.

**Development -- gametogenesis, fertilization, cleavage, gastrulation, neurulation, organogenesis, and morphogenesis---and STEM CELLS (which are super cool)




Thanks for helping me study...I've now successfully blogged, found super funny videos on stuff I'm supposed to be learning, had a good laugh/entertained myself, AND studied all at the same time...maybe I'm getting a little better at this balancing thing after all??? (see previous blog if you're confused)
I hope you were atleast entertained...if not I'm sorry you won't be getting these precious minutes of your life back..and for that I apologize :-P


HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: