Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!!!

So I survived my first official Blizzard....and I must say...mother nature shows no mercy!  Thankfully the University FINALLY came to their senses and cancelled classes today...probably only shortly after they realized that no body was going to go anyway...not because there was over a foot of snow on the ground but because if you could get out of wherever you were...you weren't going far! I have never seen snow cover windows (in real life) ... and I have only seen cars burried in snow on tv.
For the record...let me just say....I don't care who you are....if you were born and raised in the north in all this snow...when there are white out conditions and snow drifts that could very well be over your head....you're cold, you can't drive/go anywhere, and you're dreaming of warmer places far far away...just like me! Southern girls....are not meant for all of this madness!



No comments: