Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How to:

have your day ruined....before noon....a one stop shop guide for all of those people who want to have a sucky day!!!


I hate hate hate more than anything in this world the Office of Financial Aid....in one fail swoop they can take all of your money (that you didn't have in the first place might I add) or neglect to fill you in on important information and make you the most frustrated student on campus...in 5 minutes or less...

The biggest thing that sucks about dealing with financial aid...is that they don't tell you anything...they assume you know everything....and they make you play the every so sucky waiting game...which puts you past deadlines and makes you never see money you were quilified for....
You read every page of every website...and you still miss something.....that you never knew exised...

And that has been my day in a nut shell!

And the icing on the cake: not only am I frustrated with not getting enough money to cover my tuition...I now I have to piss my dear sweet mother off yet again to ask her for a couple thousand dollars....
Money is the root of all evil...and after all of this...I'm seriously considering moving to a commune where "money" doesn't exist ......
The eternal optimist that I am found the silver lining (in the snow cloud) and can atleast smile knowing that infact they do cancel classes here....it only takes a blizzard (and no I'm not talking about the ice cream treats you can get from Dairy Queen....an actual blizzard...like snow blowing side ways and all kinds of craziness)




***If you would like to make a donation to the ever so expanding education fund....save your money on those lottery tickets and just make all checks payable to yours truly***

No comments: