Thursday, June 23, 2011

FINALLY....a break....

Can't even contain my excitement....that I FINALLY have a break!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time since I've moved here in January .... I feel like I can FINALLY relax and have a break....for me things.....and let me tell you 6 (almost 7) months in....it feels GREAT!


That picture up there....is what my brain feels like right about now....an out pouring of anatomy info....that feels more like what I imagine my brain would feel like if it could vomit....so that's what we'll call it.....my brain is vomiting all this anatomy info that I've crammed in it the past 6 weeks.....lets hope the important stuff stays.....
I'm not sure how I'll end up grade wise....but I do know I did the best I could on the final....and I know I'll pass...and that's all I care about right now.....

I've officially decided I'm going to spend this weekend being absolutely lazy....and having much needed/deserved ME time....before I tackle (next week) getting the ball rolling for my plans for next semester.  I even started this weekend O' me time with a shopping trip to target (i know...what better way!) ... got a bottle of wine... and I'm thinking about getting a new book for my nook.......


She was on Dr. Phil the other day (a show about spoiled brats) and she was HILARIOUS....she also promoted her book...and it seemed a little humorous...a little harsh "self help" if you will....we'll see if it can keep me entertained...who knows maybe I'll learn something about myself.....
 

No comments: