Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Class update

Only 4 more classes and my summer class will be o-v-e-r! (well technically 3 more lectures and the last class is the final) Let me just say I'm STOKED! I'm ready for a little break to do a little relaxing (although I'll still be working) and a little more figuring out what my exact plan is next semester (but more on that later).....

I just took my third Anatomy test on Tuesday....it was on the Nervous system....(CNS, PNS, ANS, and the senses--along with the endocrine system) and was ALOT of material....more specifically alot of information that I knew inside and out but probably choked and messed up on when it came to test time....


but I ended up with an 80 ... which wasn't too shabby if I say so myself! I've been making A's and B's so as long as I just maintain equilibrium I should turn out ok....we'll see....
We've started info on the heart and blood vessles (which is super interesting to me...especially considering I've been working on a cardiology unit and have tons of experience with things I FINALLY get to actually learn about in a class room setting)

On a lighter note...I've had time to do some fun things around the apartment...to make it a little more "homey".....
                                                   
I "decorated" our patio with some super cute chairs...and some flowers....that unfortunately aren't doing so well with all this rain we've been having (like seriously...it rains EVERYDAY)

AAANNNDD....Friday, my mom and I are taking a mini road trip (about 45 min away) to Davenport  to try on bridesmaids dresses for Stacy's wedding next year..and since we'll be in a new town with new fun shops we're also taking a shopping detour!! YAY! Super stoked for lunch and shopping with my mom. This week has been a great one...no working (just class) weekend off....finally feeling fabulous!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Super excited!!! By the way, those are some THICK stacks of note cards! So proud of you twomom!!!!!